Friday, June 22, 2012

"Vintage Garden Show"

As a self-employed gypsy, I find, refurbish and resell antiques, collectibles, junk, clothing...quite frankly, anything that will turn a buck! I have several "mini-shoppes" located at various venues and occasionally do a few shows. Next Saturday, June 30th, I will be participating in the "Vintage Garden Show" at Renninger's Antique's Center in Mt. Dora, Florida. They are hoping to make this a yearly event. The first one, a couple of years ago in which I participated, was a huge success. Lots of chippie, rusty, crusty garden inspired decor, furniture and paraphernalia in addition to live plants and flowers. Free admission! Saturday, 6/30/12, 9:00am-4:00pm. Ya'll come!!
These are a few of the things that will accompany me.
Cute little child's pink wicker chair with lace seat cushion and toile pillow.

Vintage appliqued butterfly quilt square feather pillow

More wicker, pillar plant stand, wire plant stands, wooden totes.

No comments: